Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Beer Glasses

Tomorrow will mark the one year anniversary of this blog. The day I started it, I was sitting alone in my apartment drinking Sierra Nevada Celebration ale. I was pretty deep in and I got the idea to do a blog about beer. Really it was just a whim, but I'm glad that I did it. I've enjoyed sharing my beer related experiences with you. Over the next year, I will be attempting to bring out more material and hopefully be more consistent with my posting.

To mark my one year mark I am unveiling the new name of the blog: Beer Glasses. Thanks to my friend Jim Cottage for the kick ass logos. Check him out his work here. Beer blog is too bland and Beer Glasses fits the style of the blog better. Be sure to follow me on Twitter. The link is in the top right corner of the blog. Right now, I have 0 followers. Let's work on that.

Over the next couple days, I will be posting a series of anniversary related posts where I dip into my private reserves and drink some of that top shelf ish. Stay tuned. Thanks for reading and cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment