Tuesday, August 3, 2010

California


I'm heading out to the golden state in a little over a week for my friend Mike the Beaver's wedding. I'm looking forward to the wedding and hanging out with him. He lives in Santa Cruz and the wedding is in near by Felton. While I'm out there I plan on hitting up a few breweries. One day I will devote just to Santa Cruz breweries, seeing as there are several breweries and brew pubs within the city limits and also right near by. One day I plan on hitting up Russian River Brewery, makers of Pliny the Elder, and probably Anchor Steam while I am up that way. Sierra Nevada seems kinda far away, but who knows. What other breweries should I hit up? Leave suggestions in the comments if you are so inclined. Thanks.

The picture is of Cali stuff I have in the beer closet. Also, I am drinking an Avery 17th Anniversary Black Lager right now. It is quite delicious.

No comments:

Post a Comment