Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Hello world

Kluxen has several passions. These passions include, but are not limited to, sports, music, eating, working, fruits, vegetables, and holidays. These things are all very important to me. However, my one truest passion in this world is definitely, with out a doubt, with no extra thought necessary, beyond a shadow of self doubt, BEER (or bier as the Germans call it, hence the URL). Friends, relatives, co-workers, pets, bandmates, bar tenders, and liquor store clerks, can all attest to this fact. Beer takes up a large part of my life, and my paycheck. I love the stuff. I'm not afraid to drop upwards of ten dollars on a bottle. I have an entire chest in my apartment dedicated to beer and brewing equipment storage. That's right, i love beer so much that I make it myself. This blog will be dedicated to my all around love for beer. I will post about new beers, beer politics, home brewing, and anything else I can think of that has to do with beer. So if you are interested, pour yourself a pint and enjoy my half tipsy musings on the greatest acheivement in mankinds short history: beer.

ps: I picked this layout because it reminds me of "nothing feels good" by the promise ring.

No comments:

Post a Comment