Monday, April 19, 2010

F the man




So, work has been kicking my ass up and down the street lately, leaving me tired and unmotivated when back at homebase. I do plan to continue posting here when I get a spare second, or more then one day off a week. Any ways. I just got a shipment of beer from my uncle who lives in Oakland. What a dude. Of particular interest is the much sought after Sierra Nevada 30th anniversary stout. I looked all over NJ for this bad boy. The dudes at Oak Tree in South Plainfield said they probably weren't gonna get it, but then I called back on Saturday and they said they had it for like a hot minute. Whatever. I am going to savour this bad beast. It may take me an entire evening to drink it. Also really psyched about Russian River's Pliny the Elder. A lot of dudes on the east coast talk about this beer. It's fairly easy to acquire out west, but not so much here. I was talking to this homebrewer who said he was going to do a clone recipe having never had the real deal. Just because it ain't over here. Well now I got me some. I'll post reviews once I indulge, but I know these brews are going to be top shelf. Incidentally they are now chilling on the top shelf.

No comments:

Post a Comment